PICTURE SHOW: MY BIRTHDAY AND VICEROY NEW YORK ROOFTOP CELEBRATION

Edit Artikel

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Last weekend, I celebrated my birthday over on the rooftop of Viceroy New York, in midtown Manhattan, and the weather and evening could not have been more perfect! 

I was surrounded by friends, new and ones I've known since elementary school, and family who mean so much to me, which made it that much more special.

Here are a few pictures from my Saturday night soirée, hosted by my lovely friend, Jocelyn, and from my actual birthday last Sunday.

Including a surprise cheesecake my team at work brought into me, the Friday before, with a little sign they made, while singing "Happy Birthday"...I'm one lucky and appreciative girl!

Enjoy and have a Wonderful Weekend ahead!!! :)
Gold Bangles: Forever 21 /  Rhinestone Bangle: LuLu's (similar)  /  Mint Stone & Gold Bangle: The Beehive
Dress: Forever 21  /  Shoes: TJ Maxx - Jessica Simpson  /  Necklace: Freshie & Zero
(Images via me and my friends camera phones and my Instagram.)

Flipagram my younger sister put together and posted on my Facebook, which made me tear up.
. . . I love it and her so, so much! 


Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments