UPDATE AND LOOK OF THE DAY: FALL DINNER AND A PLAY READING IN NYC

Edit Artikel

Happy Holidays and Monday, Bogland!

It has been far too long since I posted here, and I have truly missed you all so much!  

Honestly, it has been a busy and difficult year for me personally.  Yet have no fear because in 2016 I plan to be back with a new look and posting weekly, once again.  

As many of you know, blogging was a passion of mine for years, but life got in the way a bit and I found myself without time, true inspiration or the energy you all deserve.  

That said, I'm getting ready to take a risk, fully follow my heart, embrace my creative soul and get back to sharing affordable fashions, my 'Get Crafty' DIY ideas, quotes and positivity in 2016.  All in hopes of leaving each of you who stop by a little space in bogland a bit more inspired. 

In the meantime, enjoy this affordable Look of the Day for under $75.00, from head to toe.  I recently sported it to dinner at the Pinnacle Bar in Times Square and a play reading of You Never Can Tell, starring Stockard Channing, which The Roundabout Theatre Company o kindly invited me to attained in NYC.  

Fall has been gorgeous on the East coast and incredibly warm as we approach winter and Christmas, record breaking even, which makes me feel as though I'm back in LA LA Land, but with lovely leaves.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support over the past year, it means more than you know, and I'm sending each of you great big hugs and hope you are enjoying the holiday season thus far.  

If you are interested in a further look into my life through pictures, you can always follow me on my Instagram @lieslehardt where I post daily! :)
Black Turtleneck
H&M = $7.95 

Black & White Skirt
Forever 21 = $14.80

Black Tights
TJ Maxx = $1.99

Black Faux Suede & Gold Zipper Booties
Target = $24.99

Gold Bracelet
Forever 21 = $1.80

Gold Ring
Charming Charlie = $6.00

Gold Spike Necklace
Express = $14.95 (on sale)

Black & Gold Shimmer Envelope Cutch
H&M = $5.00 (on clearance)
______________________________________________

TOTAL LOOK = $77.48

Gold Bracelet: Forever 21 = $1.80  /  Gold Ring: Charming Charlie = $6.00  /
Gold Spike Necklace: Express = $14.95 (on sale)
Black Faux Suede & Gold Zipper Booties: Target = $24.99
Black & Gold Shimmer Envelope Cutch: H&M = $5.00 (on clearance)
Enjoying cocktails and snacks at the Pinnacle Bar at the Hilton Hotel in Times Square.
Just the right size dinner, 2 crab cakes, side salad and rice pilaf, at the Pinnacle Bar.
Play Reading of You Never Can Tell by The Roundabout Theatre Company at the American Airlines Theatre starring Stockard Channing.
On the outside balcony at the American Airlines Theatre in Times Square.
Winter White Coat: Forever 21 = $59.80  /  Black & Oatmeal Scarf: Old Navy = $12.00

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments