AFFORDABLE ACCESSORIES: DELICATE JEWELRY FROM ILLUSY ON ETSY

Edit Artikel

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Recently, I was looking for a more affordable vertical hammered 14k gold filled bars necklace to replace the one I had, loved and wore almost daily, but was lost last year.  

Needless to say, it was not an easy task.  Turns out, most only have one bar on their necklaces and I wanted 2 at different lengths.

I'm a huge fan of Etsy and supporting other creative people and small business owners.  So, when I came across the illusy Etsy Shop and they had one, and once I saw the price at $28, I was sold!

When it arrived, less than a week later, I was beyond impressed!  The packaging, attention to detail and little personal touches truly made my purchase a special and happy experience.  This was when I knew I had to share her shop and my purchase with all of you!

The illusy shop is owned by Janet in California, and she offers a variety of delicate, handmade jewelry accessories from necklaces, bracelets, rings and more.  I picked out some of my other favorites to share with all of you as well.

Enjoy, and if you are in the market for a new, delicate piece of jewelry or a fun, affordable gift, I'd check out her shop.  You won't be disappointed and will be sure to find something special. ❤

Side Note: Happy Birthday, James Dean, it would have been his 85th.
Adorable illusy packaging, hand written note and personal touches. ❤
illusy 14k Gold Filled Vertical Bars Necklace
Above store images and items from illusy Etsy Shop


illusy Items Pictured Above
(from top to bottom)
 
Initial 14k Gold Filled Arrow Necklace = $27

Light Green Aventurine Stone & 14k Gold Filled Triangle Bracelet = $21

 Horizontal 14k Gold Filled Bar Bracelet = $21

14k Gold and Rose Gold Filled Rings = $13 - $30

Long Personalized Initial Banner Necklace = $24

Sterling Silver Hammered Curved Bar Necklace = $34

Sterling Silver Tiny Drop Key Necklace = $25

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments