LINK UP: WHATEVER WEDNESDAYS - FIRST KISS

Edit Artikel

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!


I would like to thank Shay and Alissa for getting me on board Whatever Wednesdays, so fun! 

It premiered last Wednesday, where I wrote about my first time on a TV/Film set.

What a successful premiere it had, thank you all for such wonderful comments and feedback!


It seems the firsts theme continues, and the topic this week is...


F I R S T   K I S S

My First Kiss


This would take me back to age 14, I believe, which was ___ years ago.

...and yes, I was a wee bit older than most, I suppose.


His name was Jeff, and he doesn't even know he was, nor were we dating.


I know, I know, how very scandalous of me!  LOL!

Actually, not really. It is because my first kiss was on stage, so, it was all part of the job kiddies!

It was during a production of a mystery play titled, "Done to Death."


Something I've always wondered is...
Does a stage kiss even count as a real first kiss?


Well, it was my first, so, I say, for the purpose of this post, yes.


As for my real, non-stage, first kiss...
Well, let's just say he knows who he is, and yes, we were dating at the time and are still great friends today! :)


Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments